- tabloid outrage,and when it does, and doesn't, sell comic books
- the influence of Alan Moore, Pat Mills and Kevin O'Neill
- a few of the problems with having super-people solve social problems
- undeniably harrowing personal tragedy and its relation to national politics
- 11 500 copies of Grant Morrison and Paul Grist's St Swithins Day
- A Rent-A-Quote Conservative MP and the British gutter press
- John Romita's opinion of Millar's Barnumesque qualities
- Jonathan Ross's appearance in another 1980's British superhero strip
- and a few other things too ...
Meanwhile, out in the real world, I do hope the day's going kindly for you.