Friday, 28 December 2012

Mystic Combat, Sorcerer's Codes, & The Highest Councils Of The Universe; On Steve Ditko & Stan Lee's Doctor Strange (Part 3)

    
Just to say, the next part of my discussion of Steve Ditko and Stan Lee's Doctor Strange can now be found here over at Sequart Publishing. And should you not have come across them, the first two posts in the series can be found here and here.


Coming next on TooBusyThinking; tomorrow will see the concluding part of the post on the new Green Lantern Simon Baz, and Sunday a celebration of Gail Simone's Batgirl.

.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, you've inadvertently stumbled across my first exposure to this character, Colin! I wonder if the good doctor ever longs for the days when the only choices he had to wrestle with were no more complicated than how best to battle a haunted house? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Comicsfan:- I would say that that was a fine place to start, but I suspect that would be true for any of these Strange Tales strips.

      I enjoyed the post at the end of your link. It always helps to see familiar material through someone else's eyes.

      Delete